In a world full of ambiguous and often confusing job titles, here’s another one to ponder. What is a Lifestyle Coach?
As I define it, a Lifestyle Coach is like your best and most-trusted friend yet who is much more objective and detached from any outcome (in the best sort way).
I’m not a therapist, psychiatrist, or professional counselor. Instead, I’m that girlfriend who is ALWAYS there when you need someone to listen.
I’m that person you know who is constantly reading books on self-development, best practices, high-performance, and life hacks. When not reading, I’m listening to podcasts on the same subjects. Add to it a life-long obsession of interior design, health and fitness, and optimal living principles and that’s what you’ve got in a nutshell. All available to help get your reality to match your dreams.
The areas we discuss are those that affect your personal life, such as faith, fitness, home environment, time management, style, image, relationships, work/life balance, recreation, and finances. All from a wholistic point of view to help you create a life in which your creativity thrives and confidence soars.
My primary focus is on helping CREATIVE WOMEN to build their confidence. By nature, many creative people see the world as a place of endless possibilities. Isn’t that fantastic! Yet there’s pressure in our culture to follow the well-traveled direct route. Many, for very loving reasons, interpret a creative life as lacking direction, follow-through, or responsibility. Add to this the instinctive nature of women to be nurturers and that’s a recipe for a lifestyle built on a foundation of guilt and shame.
I’ve lived that life and am in the process of reconditioning my mind into seeing my creativity as a blessing. By learning to lead life from the heart and intuition, it’s possible to walk in the call of creativity while also being a devoted mother, wife, daughter, partner, and friend. That’s my WHY! It’s what I so badly want to gift to every woman who joins this community, including YOU!
My official bio:
- Skaneateles High School (New York)
- Saint Mary’s College (Indiana)
- Babson College (Massachusetts) – Bachelor of Science with a double major in Finance and Marketing and a minor in Communications
CERTIFICATIONS & Training
Many of these are no longer maintained.
- Pilates: Stott Pilates Certified Instructor (450+ hours)
- Yoga: Yoga One Teacher Training Program (130 hours)
- Health Coach: Institute of Integrative Nutrition Certified
- Real Estate: Real Estate Broker and Sales Person Certified
- Investments: Series 24, 7, 6, 63, and Life Insurance & Annuities Certified
- Retail Buyer, Merchandiser, and Management (Lechmere, Nike, Talbots)
- Banking Management and Training (1st National Bank of MD, Allfirst Bank, M&T Bank)
- Real Estate Broker (Shorewest Realtors)
- Fleet Management (Doering Fleet Management)
- Paraprofessional (Westlawn Elementary School)
- Fitness – Aerobics, Pilates, Yoga (YMCA, Hershey Medical Center, Pilates From A to Z, Fox Point Jewish Community Center, Sky Yoga)
- Graphic Design & Website Design (Designs from A to Z)
Yes, my life has gone through many phases and turned toward many different roads. It is only now that I can say I feel I am opening up to who I really am. All of my twists and turns have broken down the walls that try so hard to keep us all in line.
Life doesn’t have to be a straight-line.
Let it be a squiggle and get the most out of each and every new insight
that brings to you and those who you love.
I’m here to help as your own personal Lifestyle Coach. I’m available online and in-person with open ears, an open heart, and the framework you need to be your best you! Please email me directly to begin your own coaching program.
To join me and receive updates and nudges to keep you believing in yourself and seeing your creative mind as a blessing, subscribe below. You’ll get my emails directly to your mailbox right when you want to hear from a good friend!
If you’re wondering about my own creative endeavors, you can visit my online shop to see my handmade goods.
Thank you for your time and spirit. Namaste,