If you’re interested in working with me as a brand or as a fellow blogger, let’s talk!
Hi there! Call me Ali …
I’m a decorating, crafting, sewing, and DIY obsessed blogger living in Upstate New York. My background has taken me through tons and tons of directions – most importantly – girl-mamma x3. I created ASC share my life, journey, and projects that come along the way.
The story of American School of Charm …
I began ASC in 2019 to help women to go out and get the lives they want so that they don’t, like I did, wake up one day and realize that they aren’t who they want to be. Now, a couple years into it, I’m narrowing down my scope and really focusing on the parts of ASC that most people respond to and that’s decorating, crafts and DIY, and easy recipes.
You’ll also find updates on my insane life in my email updates (not in posts) per request by my subscribers. Apparently there isn’t enough reality TV on so they want to hear about my crazy ups and downs in life.
If you have any ideas to contribute, email me directly at [email protected] I love hearing from you and hope that you enjoy what you see here.
Let’s look at our growing community
- December 1 – 27, 2020 – 11,900 Pageviews
- November 1 – 29, 2020 – 18,737 Pageviews
- October 2020 – 9,466 Pageviews
- September 2020 – 5,551 Pageviews
- August 2020 – 4,523 Pageviews
Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube,
ConvertKit, LIKEtoKNOW.it, HomeTalk, FoodTalk, Upstyle
- December 1 – 27, 2020 – 2,984 Followers
- November 1 – 29, 2020 – 2,765 Followers
- October 2020 – 1,529 Followers
- September 2020 – 1,169 Followers
- August 2020 – 836 Followers
top 10 posts – past 90 days updated monthly
As of December 27, 2020.
- How to Make a Drawstring Gift Bag
- How to Create a Fall Table Decor to Impress!
- How to Finger Knit a Chunky Bolster Pillow
- How to Make a Farmhouse Wreath that Sparkles!
- How to Make Fall Leaf Cookie with Royal Icing (Vegan)
- How to Make the “Merry Everything and Happy Always” Wood Sign
- How to Gift Wrap Separate Lids & Bottoms
- How to Make Vegan Gingerbread Cookie Cutout Dough
- How to Make a Show-Stopping Store-Bought Crust
- How to Use Scandinavian Decor as Holiday Table Inspiration
Are you a business looking to expand your reach? I’m happy to consider sidebar and post advertisements. Please contact me directly to discuss this opportunity.
Say Hello, IT’S easy to reach out!
You can simply use the CONTACT form right from this page, or reach out in any of the ways listed below. I’m looking forward to hearing from you!
American School of Charm
Based in Skaneateles, NY
Babson College (Wellesley, MA)
Graduated Magna Cum Laude in 1990
Double Major: Finance and Marketing, Minor: Communications
Skaneateles High School (Skaneateles, NY)
Graduated as National Honor Society Member in 1986
Scholastic Art Award Recipient; Varsity Athlete (4 years)
Cedarburg School District (Cedarburg, WI) – Paraprofessional
Shorewest Realtors (Mequon, WI) – Broker Associate
Allfirst Bank (Baltimore, MD, and York, PA) – Assistant Vice-President
Talbots (Baltimore, MD) – Assistant Store Manager
NIKE, Inc (Perryville, MD) – Assistant Store Manager