The gifts that bring a smile are often those that we’ll use on a daily basis. Here are some that will be loved and appreciated by women who are 50 plus (as well as many other women!)
- H&M Faux Shearling Coat – Throw over ANYTHING and look stylish while being totally cozy!
- Kendra Scott Nola Gold Pendant Necklace in Iridescent Drusy – We get hot a lot easier now (hmmm), so a bare neck deserves a little ornamentation.
- Revlon Oval One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizing Styler – A total GAME CHANGER when it comes to a great home blowout!
- Kendra Scott Sarah Band Ring in 18k Yellow Gold Vermeil – Stackable rings are both trendy and classy! Fantastic impact for your hands.
- Kendra Scott Haley 14K Yellow Gold Band Ring – Make a commitment to putting YOUR HAPPINESS on your daily priority list. This ring is a symbol of this decision!
- CHANEL LE VERNIS Velvet Nail Colour – Beautiful rings deserve beautiful nails! Who doesn’t LOVE Chanel?
- LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask – A lip ADDICTION!!
- EMU Australia Mayberry Slippers – No explanation needed.
- 96″ Decorative Wooden Bead Garland Natural Threshold™ designed with Studio McGee – Add a candle and stack on some books and your house is instantly updated! This WILL lead to doing more styling at home.
- Barefoot Dreams Cozychic ‘In The Wild’ Throw Blanket – Every woman deserves a Barefoot Dreams blanket! Must-have!!!
- The Container Store Bin Clip Labels – An organized house is a happy house! Ah, the feeling of everything in their place and labeled. Dreamy!
- Levi’s 501® Original Fit Stretch Women’s Jeans – High waisted and NOT skinny jeans … finally, a pair of jeans made for US!!
If you’re totally into Christmas (I am!), check out these other posts:
- How to Make a Simple Christmas Table Set
- How to Make a Rustic Wreath for Your Front Door
- Christmas Decorating Planner That Won’t Make You Crazy
- 10 Super Simple to Make Christmas Giftables
- How to Use Scandinavian Decor as Holiday Table Inspiration
- How to Make a Winter Gnome
- How to Make a Farmhouse Wreath that Sparkles!
Still, want to see more? I have your back. Check out ASC’s Pinterest Boards, where there are always new pins happening! In fact, better yet, follow ASC on Pinterest so you know when I add more to my boards (I find great pins!).
Do you have a question or a suggestion? No problem! Email me with all of it and I’m happy to respond.
If you enjoyed this post and want to see all of the great content from American School of Charm, make sure you subscribe. That way, everything is emailed to you directly and you don’t have to search or risk missing anything. Add your name and email below and you’re all set!
Have a fantastic week! Namaste,