With December fast approaching, creating systems to keep organized is key to making the holiday season joyful and bright!
I’m finding it hard to believe that December begins this week, yet here it is. Per my usual, I’ve decided to tackle WAY more than I can handle in a few short weeks.
Do you do that too? Especially in December?
Trying to make everything perfect, keep everyone happy, stay festive, and WORK! It’s a lot for all of us.
That’s why I’m staying hyper-organized. Here are a few of my favorite systems that I use. You might find them handy too!
- Trello – For keeping my Editorial Content Schedule (with Calendar power-up), Food Schedule, and Gift Lists (with images) for each of my daughters and Dan. Check out TRELLO.
- Stickies – For keeping all of my random ideas straight before they actually are composed enough to add to a Trello board. Check out the Stickies User Guide.
- Reminders – This is where I keep my shopping lists for those things I’m looking for THAT day. I also keep my on-going grocery list on reminders. Look at the Reminders User Guide for ideas on how you can use it.
I think I’ll make some printables too. There’s nothing like the feeling of writing something down and crossing it off when done!
What do you use to stay organized? Let me know in the comments below!
Let’s think about the upcoming month
Everything is Christmas in my mind! I’m watching Hallmark movies (and YES loving them!), decorating little vignettes here and there, and making so many projects.
Here are just a few of the ideas I have coming out in the coming week as I have lined up on my Trello board:
- Christmas cookies that NEVER get stale!
- The easiest BIG BOW hack you’ve ever seen!
- Make a FINGER KNIT bolster pillow with me on Facebook LIVE!
- How to manage stocking OVERFLOW!
- How to make the cutest CHRISTMAS TREE KEEPER ever!
I told you that I have A LOT coming up!
WHAT’S TRENDING OVER THE PAST 3 MONTHS
Here are my most popular posts per Google over the past 3 months. If you haven’t seen them yet, be sure to check them out!
- How to Make a Drawstring Gift Bag
- How to Create a Fall Table Decor to Impress!
- How to Make Your Friendsgiving PIN Perfect!
- How to Make a Farmhouse Wreath that Sparkles!
- How to Finger Knit a Chunky Bolster Pillow
- How to Make Fall Leaf Cookie with Royal Icing (Vegan)
- How to Make a Show-Stopping Store-Bought Crust
Wow, I’m stunned that How to Finger Knit a Chunky Bolster Pillow is on there as I only posted it on Tuesday! Guess I hit a good one there!
Let’s see what my friends are up to!
These are the top posts submitted from my blogging friends. They’re a talented group of women who post on a variety of subjects! Check them out.
- Christmas Chalkboard Calendar with lighted garland | Karin’s Kottage
- Inside the Homes of Artists | This Dear Casa
- How to Decorate for Christmas Using Thrifted Finds | My Rustic House
- 5 Cozy Farmhouse Christmas Decorating Ideas | Stacy Ling
- Make This Easy Christmas Bow Wreath! | The Aspiring Home
- How About a New Take on Cranberry Sauce? | Feet Under My Table
- Cozy Christmas Bedroom | Now Choose Life
- A Very Vintage Christmas Music Playlist | My Weathered Home
- How to DIY your own Front Porch Christmas Decoration | MTB Home Living
Let me know what’s on your mind!
I check each and every comment that I get on this site, so if you have questions or would like to suggest a project, just let me know in the comments. You can also email me directly. Although if you comment, someone else might see it and add to your suggestion. That’s always really helpful as I plan the coming months.
Still, want to see more? I have your back. Check out ASC’s Pinterest Boards, where there are always new pins happening! In fact, better yet, follow ASC on Pinterest so you know when I add more to my boards (I find great pins!).
Do you have a question or a suggestion? No problem! Email me with all of it and I’m happy to respond.
If you enjoyed this post and want to see all of the great content from American School of Charm, make sure you subscribe. That way, everything is emailed to you directly and you don’t have to search or risk missing anything. Add your name and email below and you’re all set!
Have a fantastic week! Namaste,